Sunday, August 2, 2009

Time for a break!

Wow, I have been busy! Last week was the last week for summer school and I was so busy making sure all of the students' art projects were ready to go home. They did some wonderful things: clay birdhouses, pinatas, hemp jewelry, paintings, and many more! It was a lot of fun, but I'm glad to have a short break before going back to "real" school later this week. One of my principals asked me to be the mentor for a new teacher in our building so I will be going in on Tuesday to help her set up her room and such and then I start back "officially" on Friday.

Meanwhile, I have also been busy painting in any of my spare time. I did a very large Custom Add ImageTree Triptych, pictured below for a client as well as a custom Birch Tree painting. I am nearly finished with the custom Cherry Blossoms painting I am doing for one of my mom's best friend's birthday, I hope to take it over today.

Lastly, I am doing another trade with a wonderful Jeweler on Etsy. I have worked with her before and she really is wonderful! Check out her beautiful work here!

Have a great Sunday!!! Can you believe I am actually a little excited about cleaning my house today :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment