Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Sunday

I had a very pleasant day today! First of all I got to sleep so peacefully last night without the racket of my boyfriend and his buddies playing rockband at alarming noise levels. And I didn't have any morning plans I needed to get up for, it was great! I went to lunch at P.F. Chang's with my Mom and some friends, it was delicious. Whenever I try to make Chinese food it never compares. We ended the day with a little shopping, something I rarely do, but really enjoyed!

*Oh, I took the Cherry Blossoms painting to my friends house last night. She loved it so much she cried! I'm so glad, it looks perfect in her kitchen too! Tomorrow I am starting to teach my summer art classes. It's only for four hours a day so it should be fun, but still leave me with enough time to work on my own things.

Good night for now :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment