Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Today's Paintings, June 10th, 2009


Yay, I got my lawn mowed before the storm! I can believe the weather here this summer. I don't ever remembering getting this much rain in a year. It's good for my plants and yard though.
Here are the two paintings I completed today and just posted in my shop at http://kristend12.etsy.com
One is called "Abstract Red Poppies". I have some of my paintings for sale in a small shop downtown and these have done well there. The first one I ever painted was last summer and it still hangs in my bathroom. I have become attached to it!
The other is called "Birch Trees II" I experimented with the background color on this one and this is how it turned out. It makes me smile, and kinda reminds me of Sunny D. :0)
Again, I have a Yart Sale going on in my shop where EVERYTHING is on sale and custom paintings and pet portraits are 10% off. Sale goes through Sunday-Check it out!
Have a fabulous day, talk at ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment